Lets get this Rolling Where you from and what girl do you have

You are welcome to SDF for all discussions about dolls.
You need to be register to forward message or to send new topic.

Bienvenue sur SDF tous les discussion a propos des poupées réaliste
Il faut être enregistré pour répondre ou créer un nouveau sujet
plasticrules

Lets get this Rolling Where you from and what girl do you have

Post by plasticrules »

Vancouver Island and shes a SY doll
Sender40

Re: Lets get this Rolling Where you from and what girl do you have

Post by Sender40 »

Hello,
I am from Calgary, AB and just received my first doll, today! She is a JY Doll 150cm and I am absolutely amazed at just how real she looks.
Many thanks to Alain at Gomdoll Canada.
Last edited by Sender40 on Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StormiLover

Post by StormiLover »

I'm from northern Alberta. I just ordered my first doll on the 15 of Jan. My doll will be delayed cause of the CNY. I hope still only takes 6 weeks. I know, I know, not another WM155DD. I could not help myself, she is just so damn sexy. I fell in love. Just a reminder to everyone never look a doll in the eyes. :D
Never look a doll in the eyes, you will be hooked for life!
Mel

Post by Mel »

I just ordered my first girl. She’s a 157 cm, B cup WM doll. I had a difficult time choosing but finally settle on this beautiful red head. I wanted a petite body, and would have preferred a C or D cup, but I could not resist the beautiful pussy on this doll. I can’t wait til she arrives at my door.
Pat

Post by Pat »

Congrats Mel!
That model is a beauty!
Hope you do like her :D
TinyNCute

Post by TinyNCute »

My favourite doll is Japanese. No way am I going to tell you who the artisan is! But as much as I prefer Japanese quality I can't afford it, nor can most. And it is a million times easier dealing with Chinese. And in my opinion quality is improving.

I visited Japan and China several times each looking for the world's best designers and manufacturers. In fact, I went to see four or five of the vendors listed on this site. But considering airfares, hotels and intercity transportation, unless you have some commercial (I do), socio-political-legal challenge (I do), artistic (I do) and sexual (I do) interest in dolls, it makes a lot more sense to just buy online from vetted companies domestically. Less hassle and cheaper.

One part of my mission is to see the superlative onaholes of American companies like Fleshlight and Korean companies like Kokos integrated with the best bodies of Asian and European doll bodies.

I have owned a silicone Doll Sweet and now have (I believe it is) a TPE OR Doll. But my favourite dolls are stored in Asia - both from a niche market Japanese master and an excellent manufacturer in Guangdong province.

My plan is to build a harem for fun, change Canadian standards for personal freedoms in private, and profit from doing so. Oh, and there is one thing in the doll industry that I find disgusting - robotics. To me, the 'uncanny valley' is creepy.
Bruno

Post by Bruno »

Hello Tiny,

I you can rent a doll in Toronto, name is Auradolls.com but not sure is open yet, thing he have problem with the law.
Blenzo

Post by Blenzo »

Haha forget this,
Canadian are too exigent and also there to many different nationality here.
I don't thing you can rented a dolls here.
Sgiroux

Post by Sgiroux »

Je suis du Québec et j'ai acheté une wm doll de 148 cm (L cup).elle est irrésistible :)
scandik

Post by scandik »

Elle ressemble t elle a ce que tu a vu sur le site ?? À tu été déçu ou ces semblable...??? J hésite avec un model ....MERCI