Who know that what is different of the normal foot and the standing foot? What is different?

Note: SDF take no responsibility for the product sold, it is up to you to ask as much information as possible before buying. Hope this forum will help to sale your dolls.
Remarque: SDF n’assume aucune responsabilité pour le produit vendu, c’est à vous de demander le plus d’informations possible avant d’acheter. J'espère que ce forum vous aidera à vendre vos poupées
Sexyedoll

Who know that what is different of the normal foot and the standing foot? What is different?

Post by Sexyedoll »

I want to buy a doll, but it have the options that for the standing, i do not know which one to choose, what is different?
Attachments
1572493488(1).png
1572493488(1).png (83.07 KiB) Viewed 13477 times
AGeen

Re: Who know that what is different of the normal foot and the standing foot? What is different?

Post by AGeen »

It's very simple!
With stand you can put it up, without stand impossible to put it up
Mitch3lTibodo

Re: Who know that what is different of the normal foot and the standing foot? What is different?

Post by Mitch3lTibodo »

Just take the standing foot. My opinion.
Next thing you know, you will find yourself buying her shoes. She might not talk but that's non negociable. Anything, cheap snickers are ok, she won't complain. The first thing you do when she's out of the box is you put those on because if you don't, she will be hard on your floor. Enjoy!
Pat

Post by Pat »

Always get standing feet unless you have a foot fetish.
Sexyedoll

Post by Sexyedoll »

Pat wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:07 pm Always get standing feet unless you have a foot fetish.
why? the noral foot is not good?
Sexyedoll

Post by Sexyedoll »

Mitch3lTibodo wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:54 pm Just take the standing foot. My opinion.
Next thing you know, you will find yourself buying her shoes. She might not talk but that's non negociable. Anything, cheap snickers are ok, she won't complain. The first thing you do when she's out of the box is you put those on because if you don't, she will be hard on your floor. Enjoy!
thank you for your opinion, not will the standing foot look some strange?
Sexyedoll

Post by Sexyedoll »

AGeen wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:25 am It's very simple!
With stand you can put it up, without stand impossible to put it up
thank you, i will think about this and decide with one to buy
Sender40

Post by Sender40 »

Normal or standing?
If you ever want your doll to stand, go standing feet. Otherwise the weight of the doll added with movement will shred the bottom of the feet.
I have bought both and will only buy standing now.
Sexyedoll

Post by Sexyedoll »

Sender40 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:48 pm Normal or standing?
If you ever want your doll to stand, go standing feet. Otherwise the weight of the doll added with movement will shred the bottom of the feet.
Thank you, i think i also need the standing doll, by the way, the doll quality is good? Had you receomend? I have no idea to buy which store doll... :(
Sender40

Post by Sender40 »

Sexyedoll wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:41 am
Sender40 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:48 pm Normal or standing?
Thank you, i think i also need the standing doll, by the way, the doll quality is good? Had you receomend? I have no idea to buy which store doll... :(
If you are in Canada, I recommend WMDoll. Excellent customer service, they insure the quality of the doll and fast shipping. The doll I have posted here is from them. You might find the same doll cheaper from another vendor but there is no quality guarantee. (Maybe same photo but not same quality)
You take a gamble buying outside Canada. The doll might cost less but there is likely a very good reason why... cheap blended TPE... cheap skeleton with cheap joints.
I have purchased from OVDoll as well. Saved nearly $1000! But even though the TPE seemed to be top notch, the frame was a huge disappointment. So much so I actually tossed it. Not much of a savings after all. ;)
If I bought another doll, I'd definitely buy from WMDoll.