Ways to remove clothing stains

You are welcome to SDF for all discussions about dolls.
You need to be register to forward message or to send new topic.

Bienvenue sur SDF tous les discussion a propos des poupées réaliste
Il faut être enregistré pour répondre ou créer un nouveau sujet
Sender40

Ways to remove clothing stains

Post by Sender40 »

I'm interested to know of techniques and products others are using to remove stains caused by clothing etc?
Obviously avoiding certain clothing is key but it would be nice to see this topic covered.
Pat

Re: Ways to remove clothing stains

Post by Pat »

Sorry for the late reply but yes there is indeed a product that can help removing stains.
Acne removal cream with 5% Benzoyl Peroxide that you can find at your local pharmacy
Apply just a tiny bit of that cream over the affected area and rub until the cream has penetrated the skin. Leave overnight and clean the area with water the next morning.
Repeat if necessary.
NOTE #1: Always test on the bottom of her feet before applying to the affected area because all manufacture have different TPE blend and this product might react differently depending of the blend.
Note #2: If your lady have a dark skin color, this product might not work since it is a whitening agent

It work like magic on a AS and JY products that have natural skin color

PS: My lady always wear dark color clothing and never had a issue. It is the wigs that gives me problems.
When buying new dark clothing, Fill up the washing machine with the hottest water possible and let the clothes soak for a few hours then wash normally. Repeat 3-4-5 times until you see no more ink leaching out in the water
Attachments
Picture 010.jpg
Picture 010.jpg (45.83 KiB) Viewed 13327 times
IMG_1640.jpg
IMG_1640.jpg (47.52 KiB) Viewed 13327 times
Sender40

Post by Sender40 »

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback Pat!
Pat

Post by Pat »

You are welcome!
Like I said, It work like magic on some tpe blend and not on some others blend like SM. (Although I cannot confirm this)
Would you mind posting a pic about the stain that you are having atm?
SDF
Site Admin

Post by SDF »

MonAmourToujours wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:02 pm You might want to get familiar with Indigo Individual products. Although some of these home remedies appear to work they contain chemicals that are harmful to TPE and silicone. Over time the TPE can become brittle, pock marked, crack or worse. All of Indigo's products are carefully manufactured especially for TPE and silicone.

https://www.matproducts.biz/Indigo-indi ... _c_92.html

I also have a video which goes over stains, stain removal and prevention- https://youtu.be/JpjGTaYrQEs
Thank you MonAmourAlways,
Your professionalism and suggestions are consistent and greatly appreciated to help our SDF members
Dara
Sex Doll Forum Administrator
plasticrules

Post by plasticrules »

Thank You MonAmour Very helpfull
MonAmourToujours

Post by MonAmourToujours »

You're welcome! :D