WM TPE doll for sale

Note: SDF take no responsibility for the product sold, it is up to you to ask as much information as possible before buying. Hope this forum will help to sale your dolls.
Remarque: SDF n’assume aucune responsabilité pour le produit vendu, c’est à vous de demander le plus d’informations possible avant d’acheter. J'espère que ce forum vous aidera à vendre vos poupées
Chopper

WM TPE doll for sale

Post by Chopper »

My doll came with an Intelligent Cleaning Set that automatically washes, dries and has ultraviolet disinfection mode to sterilize. It works great and helped to keep her just like new. Received this impressive quality doll early September 2020. Built in vagina, standing feet, hollow+gel breast which are unbelievable realistic, enhanced skeleton that enables you to place her in any position you desire, extra soft TPE, extra head both with moaning and enhanced mouth,(one of the heads came with a small blemish on her chin) smart cleaning set that I think sells for $300. or so it was free with the doll. Many accessories including cleaning cream that works great. She is in excellent condition mainly because of being in storage since mid October, I love her but she is too heavy for me to manage. I live in Edmonton. Please contact me with any questions.
Paid $3,179. I am asking $1,000.
Last edited by Chopper on Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Freedom

Re: WM TPE doll for sale

Post by Freedom »

What are the dolls measurements?
Chopper

Post by Chopper »

30b, 63" tall, bust 31.5", under bust 24.8", waist 25.2", hips 35.43", weight 85.98 LBS
SDF
Site Admin

Post by SDF »

Chopper wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:50 pm 30b, 63" tall, bust 31.5", under bust 24.8", waist 25.2", hips 35.43", weight 85.98 LBS
Products as been solde
Sex Doll Forum Administrator