JL Doll Now At Mon Amour Toujours

New great wholesaler in Florida
Forum rules
MonAmourToujours

JL Doll Now At Mon Amour Toujours

Post by MonAmourToujours »

Mon Amour Toujours is proud to welcome JL Doll. Find your favorite today now 20% off till April 10th!

Elka

Elka Muscle Head 11.jpg
Elka Muscle Head 11.jpg (99.16 KiB) Viewed 14922 times
Visit Elka's profile page- https://www.matproducts.biz/Elka-_p_2128.html

See the entire JL Doll collection here- https://www.matproducts.biz/JL-Doll_c_95.html
GomDoll

Re: JL Doll Now At Mon Amour Toujours

Post by GomDoll »

MonAmourToujours wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:51 pm Mon Amour Toujours is proud to welcome JL Doll. Find your favorite today now 20% off till April 10th!

Elka

Elka Muscle Head 11.jpg

Visit Elka's profile page- https://www.matproducts.biz/Elka-_p_2128.html

See the entire JL Doll collection here- https://www.matproducts.biz/JL-Doll_c_95.html
Message has been changer from moderator
Dara
TDF team

Hi MonAmour Toujours,
Be careful with this supplier.
Alain
Last edited by GomDoll on Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bruno

Post by Bruno »

They seem like JY doll has a bad reputation.
In any case I will not probably buy their products !
MonAmourToujours

Bruno wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:53 am They seem like JY doll has a bad reputation.
In any case I will not probably buy their products !
My apologies for the late response, I didn't realize you had made a comment. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. For clarity-

JY Doll, JL Doll, AS Doll, AF Doll as well as other brands are made at the Arisha factories in China. All are excellent brands and I stand by all of them 100%. What has happened with JY in the past is the uncontrolled unauthorized agents. For a long time there has been a JY Doll website claiming to be "the official" site; I believe there are actually three JY websites. The most popular JY site is not regulated by the JY management and in essence is just a vendor that sells JY Doll and now advertises AS Doll as JY Doll. This site has sales reps that are not trustworthy, they will request the factory to make dolls with cheap skeletons; they do this to make extra money on the sale. Eventually these skeletons break and people hold the JY Doll brand responsible for the issue when it is not the factory issue therefore JY Doll management will not take responsibility for the damaged doll. Keep in mind that many vendors also buy from these sales reps, I also did at one time till I wised up to their scam. I realize it's all a little confusing.

So, you have to be careful who you buy JY dolls from. I have dealt directly with one of the factory owners since 2016. Because I have this connection you are assured to get an authentic, high quality JY doll. JY and JL are excellent brands and would hate for anyone to pass them by. If you would like to order a JY or JL doll with confidence feel free to contact me.
MonAmourToujours

Thanks for the information Gomdoll. I've sold hundreds of JY dolls with no issues. I'm confident in my source and stand by JY Doll 100% if purchased from me.
MonAmourToujours

To be fair, you can talk about JY on TDF, there are many threads about the company on that forum. Vendors are not allowed to promote JY because JY Doll is not a TDF approved manufacturer.

I understand you had a bad experience with JY. I'm familiar with what happened with you and JY. It's unfortunate because this gives JY a bad name if someone doesn't go through the proper channels to buy JY dolls. I know there are TDF approved vendors still going through non authorized resellers. I get emails all the time about damaged JY dolls someone purchased from another vendor. There's nothing I can do to help them because there's no way to confirm which channels they went through for their purchase.

To ban any discussion of any manufacturer or vendor would be a disservice to the community. Having an open discussion about the good and bad of a brand, manufacturer or vendor is important to allow people to make informed decisions.
GomDoll

Post by GomDoll »

MonAmourToujours wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:31 pm To be fair, you can talk about JY on TDF, there are many threads about the company on that forum. Vendors are not allowed to promote JY because JY Doll is not a TDF approved manufacturer.

I understand you had a bad experience with JY. I'm familiar with what happened with you and JY. It's unfortunate because this gives JY a bad name if someone doesn't go through the proper channels to buy JY dolls. I know there are TDF approved vendors still going through non authorized resellers. I get emails all the time about damaged JY dolls someone purchased from another vendor. There's nothing I can do to help them because there's no way to confirm which channels they went through for their purchase.

To ban any discussion of any manufacturer or vendor would be a disservice to the community. Having an open discussion about the good and bad of a brand, manufacturer or vendor is important to allow people to make informed decisions.
You are right Don! 8-)
A goal of a forum is to exchange and share our experiences
Bruno

Post by Bruno »

Woww ! :ugeek:
I do not really understand this discussion but one thing is certain to doubt JYdoll ...
GrandChef

Post by GrandChef »

Hello Hi,
I am new here.

I have ordering JYdoll from SDC
I hope I can cancel my order
MonAmourToujours

Bruno wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:57 pm Woww ! :ugeek:
I do not really understand this discussion but one thing is certain to doubt JYdoll ...
There's a long history of JY that is quite extensive. Although this thread is about JL Doll, JY Doll and JL Doll are made in the same Arishia factories and one of the factory owners has vested interest in both brands. Lot's of customers and vendors have had bad experiences with JY Doll, because of this there is concern about JL Doll quality. You have to be cautious who you buy JY dolls from because there are sales reps associated with a JY Doll vendor site (not affiliated with JY Doll officially- just a vendor) that will place orders with the Arishia factory requesting cheap skeletons in order to make a profit for themselves. Because of these practices JY Doll has received a bad reputation.

I would say it's not certain to doubt JY Doll but certain to doubt JY Doll when purchased from unauthorized sources. I have a good working relationship with one of the factory owners. I order directly from her assuring that you will receive the best quality JY doll available.