Need help to buy

You are welcome to SDF for all discussions about dolls.
You need to be register to forward message or to send new topic.

Bienvenue sur SDF tous les discussion a propos des poupées réaliste
Il faut être enregistré pour répondre ou créer un nouveau sujet
Sexdollqc

Need help to buy

Post by Sexdollqc »

Im new here and doesnt know much. Ive seen canadian retailers but price too high for me id like to pay max 1000-1500 tx included but ive seen some with good reviews on amazon. Ive search some forums for that information and I see mixed reviews. Idk if I can post links here but you guys know about AJdolls on amazon? And kingmansion? At about 800 shipping included. If not for the price range what do you think I should get?
Dana

Re: Need help to buy

Post by Dana »

For good quality..and customer service..and no extra fees and headheak I suggest GoMDoll. I purchase doll from Chinese and ad problem with them...I suggest you to purchase doll from GoMDoll...see doll depot..they have good produit and price is better than overseas...and most of all the GoMDoll is there for you.great customer service.very good product..I am very satisfied with that team.
Ian

Post by Ian »

Sexdollqc wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 6:55 pm Im new here and doesnt know much. Ive seen canadian retailers but price too high for me id like to pay max 1000-1500 tx included but ive seen some with good reviews on amazon. Ive search some forums for that information and I see mixed reviews. Idk if I can post links here but you guys know about AJdolls on amazon? And kingmansion? At about 800 shipping included. If not for the price range what do you think I should get?
Don't buy any sexdoll from Amazon ,Alibaba and/or Ebay, its full of scams.
You will be lucky if you receive anything at all and if by any chance you do receive something there is a very big chance it won't be what you paid for.

Gomdoll are your best bet.
They have very beautiful dolls made of high quality platinum TPE and you can have very good deals if you take a look at their depot for doll they own ready to ship.
I bought my WM-doll via their custommer service and they were very helpful and patient with my many questions.
La singularité est proche...
Pat

Post by Pat »

If you did some research, you should know that Kingmansion is a knockoff seller.
Everyone in the doll world knows that Kingmansion is a ripoff site.
Although, for a first time doll buyer, a 800$ doll is tempting for sure.

The doll will look and feel great but not as much as a true manufacture doll as they use more plastic than elastomer in their formula for TPE (reason for being cheap)

If you are not sure if dolls are for you, maybe go for a knockoff for a first timer just like I did and regret it afterward lol!
Hotnuts

Post by Hotnuts »

Have also a look on Youtube Reviews. This is a good site to watch: Sex Dolls Reviews. It's Real Doll Reviews. And also The Sex Dolls Channel 2 good tips about dolls.