7 Reasons to buy a sex doll

You are welcome to SDF for all discussions about dolls.
You need to be register to forward message or to send new topic.

Bienvenue sur SDF tous les discussion a propos des poupées réaliste
Il faut être enregistré pour répondre ou créer un nouveau sujet
SDF
Site Admin

7 Reasons to buy a sex doll

Post by SDF »

Hope thsi will help you to buy a doll ! :D
1. First main reason
According to researchers at Harvard University, having 21 orgasms in the month is a natural human need and would further reduce the risk of prostate cancer by 22% compared to men who have only seven Given that the woman is constrained to certain restriction like, menstrual menstruation, exhaustion of family life, labor fatigue or first month of birth the sex doll is a very friendly alternative to avoided adultery in humans.

2. Young without a sexual experience or inexperienced or who have a mediocre appearance like obesity do not have the advantage of knowing sex.
All young people are curious about sex and because many Internet influence this presents to them and can mislead them on the presentation of the content to find.
Leaving them without information on the real subject, they will be worn to use devices of all kinds to fill their needs.
For many a virtual friend as a realistic doll can bring them to discover the natural feeling of nature and even to create self-confidence for the development of a future heterosexual relationship.

3. The third category: Separation at court or long terms
Nowadays people work outside their city for professional and / or business reasons so the partner is not there, but they do not want him to be casual and have adulterous relationships outside. People who travel a lot, miners, builders, engaged in remote field operations or just on vacation at their 2 nd residence, because often being in a state of long or short term separation, couples are likely to have sexual needs, so the doll can also play a key role in temporary sexual satisfaction without being unfaithful.

4. The fourth category: people who have no sex life.
Many people think that between their married life they say they will not use this stuff, but in fact, how much article and sex toy have you bought since your debut? many products for adults found on the walk to improve their sexual pleasure between husband and wife, for example: devices and functional accessories such as vibrator, lingerie, massage oil and so on.
About a 40-year-old buyer, he said: "Long married, on boring married life and decided to buy a doll and this will bring them freshness in their lives, but also help to increase their emotions and not to let their sex life boring. "

5. The use of adult products.
Sex between men and women is not always in harmony because of the differences in the physical structure of men and women, a man comes faster than the woman and it does not always reach orgasm , the woman can make use of adult products and compensate and help achieve orgasm that man has not satisfied, there is a strong desire to fulfill the needs of everyone as much as the man and the woman , satisfaction obtained by supplies and devices of masturbation can meet his needs, but it is necessary to take the initiative for the boyfriend of the woman and buy these products. He or she will be the winner!

6. Senior couple.
With age, sexual function is an inevitable decrease, but that does not mean that older people can not have sex, sexual health in old age, is still there, do not neglect the elderly their sexual needs.
Many men between the ages of seventy and eighty have needs to feel alive and although older women have lost their reproductive function, the fact remains that their sexual function is still active. So just keep a good attitude, the establishment of an age-appropriate sex doll allows the elderly to feel less alone, the elderly can also enjoy the pleasure brought by adult products.

7. Persons with disabilities or with contagious diseases.
For some people in various reasons, many people no longer have access to a sexual relationship, especially people with disabilities or AIDS (HIV), Syphillis, Gonorrhea and many others, many people with disabilities can no longer lead a life Even if they are physically handicapped, they have sexual needs, or even have a virtual presence that can fill their lack of affection. With an emulator of adult products like the dolls Go-M-Doll it can meet the requirements of these physically disabled people.
Sex Doll Forum Administrator
TinyNCute

Re: 7 Reasons to buy a sex doll

Post by TinyNCute »

With all due respect to the adminstrator(s) of this forum, this is NOT how Canadian men think. Well, it is not how *this* Canadian man thinks. And I believe that the above reasons are not likely represntative of why most men buy a sex doll. I will venture to assume some insights.

1. No risk of pregnancy with its legal, ethical, social and financial costs

2. No risk of abortion. See above.

3. 24/7 access when home

4. No monthly moodiness

5. No need to meet family

6. Much lower cost

7. No jealousies

8. Yes, no STDs

9. You can choose your own fantasy partner. And Japan at least, including barnyard animals (not my thing, but *who cares?*, we're talking fantasy not mammals). And in China alien monsters. Again, pure fantasy.

10. TPE smells better than menstrual blood

11. No being abused/used/manipulated/extorted and we not doing the same

12. With a doll you can lose thousands of dollars. With a wife (even common law) you can lose millions, in divorce.

13. No risk of rape charges. Judge: Miss, at what point did you know it was rape? Woman: When the cheque bounced.

14. Old, ugly, poor men like me who have little patience can still get laid

15. No risk of child support

16. Easy to change hair/wigs

17. No talking

18. No boundaries to sex

19. Prostitution in Southeast Asia has become too expensive and in one large country, since the most recent Party Chairman for life, impossibly complicated.

Of course there are doll fetishists and there are other reasons to be into dolls - artistic (e.g. photography) or whatever. But speaking for myself, they are incredibly fun masturbation toys. Do other men agree? I suspect so. But I haven't seen any sociological research.
meyellow

Post by meyellow »

for me ,there is only one reason,that is to get rid of loneliness
Hotnuts

Post by Hotnuts »

meyellow wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:24 am for me ,there is only one reason,that is to get rid of loneliness
Hi meyellow,
Me too. Since I have the doll, I feel like if someone was with me all day long. I feel better since.
Pat

Post by Pat »

True!
Get a few more and you will have a family lol!