i have a question

You are welcome to SDF for all discussions about dolls.
You need to be register to forward message or to send new topic.

Bienvenue sur SDF tous les discussion a propos des poupées réaliste
Il faut être enregistré pour répondre ou créer un nouveau sujet
meyellow

i have a question

Post by meyellow »

i have a quenstion,do you know why man like sex doll?for me,i want a sex doll because i feel lonely,so how about you ?
Yannou

Re: i have a question

Post by Yannou »

At first it was just for the thing. But now just the presense of her and the possibility to hug her when y want is a good feeling. And i have discover a new hobby: it is taking picture of her.
Pat

Post by Pat »

For me, it was curiosity at first.
I just got out from a nasty divorce and decided that I wanted to stay single for the rest of my life.
Then, I saw an article on the daily news about sex doll! Wooohooo! 8-)
I did not even knew they existed :shock: (That was 3 years ago) <-----Newbie :lol:

So I start doing research and found this site.
Since then, I got 4 dolls from Gom and I dont regret any of it.

Reason why I now have sex dolls?
1-Curiosity
2-Photography
3-Loneliness
4-Hobby
5-For fun
6-The more, the merrier :P

Sex was not a reason for me to buy dolls. It just came with that options
Mitch3lTibodo

Post by Mitch3lTibodo »

For me, sex was the #1 reason. I discovered their existence a year and a half ago. I heard since forever about inflatable dolls but never think much of it. When I saw how beautiful they are today I just fell for it 100%. It was during my introduction to mgtow and redpill philosophy that dolls were brought to my attention. It changed my life. There is literally a me before and after my first doll. I questionned and reconsidered a lot of preconceptions of the world that I had. I really enjoy sex, well, like most men, but find it difficult to approach women. The relations that I had were not really satisfying to say the least. I don't have weird fetishes, I just want to make love and ejaculate. Masturbation only gives you 25% of the relief, the hormonal secretion etc. A doll gives me 100%. Full oxytocin. After that, you're going to bond. I treat her with respect like I treat my belongings, my car, my living space, etc. I keep all of this nice and clean and ready to ride haha! Before I was frustrated about not being able to get the women that I want. Now, I'm totally relieved and at peace. I can focus on improving my life and get in shape because, dolls are heavy. Here is a few pics of a dress I just bought her and the last one is a little treat. She's just irresitible. Good luck on your journey if you decide to go down that road. For me it's the best thing that ever happened to me at this time in my life.
Attachments
IMG_0258.JPG
IMG_0258.JPG (49.06 KiB) Viewed 10016 times
IMG_0261.JPG
IMG_0261.JPG (60.53 KiB) Viewed 10016 times
IMG_0265.JPG
IMG_0265.JPG (53.81 KiB) Viewed 10016 times
Yannou

Post by Yannou »

En passant mitch elle est superbe ta doll.
Mitch3lTibodo

Post by Mitch3lTibodo »

Yannou wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:34 am En passant mitch elle est superbe ta doll.
Merci Yan, la tienne aussi et tu l'habille bien et avec goût. Pas facile!
Hotnuts

Post by Hotnuts »

I bought a doll as my ''girlfriend'' without any issues. We do a lot of things:
Watch TV / Sleeping / Photography / buying nice dresses and clothes / morning coffee / have home diner / moving her here and there around the house / and more.
I don't feel as lonely as before. It's a homemade therapy. It's working for me.