Differences

You are welcome to SDF for all discussions about dolls.
You need to be register to forward message or to send new topic.

Bienvenue sur SDF tous les discussion a propos des poupées réaliste
Il faut être enregistré pour répondre ou créer un nouveau sujet
Hotnuts

Differences

Post by Hotnuts »

Y'a-t-il une grande différence entre les poupées TPE et les poupées de WM ? Quelqu'un a pu les comparer ?

Is there a big difference between TPE dolls and a WM doll? Apparently they are the best quality on the market. Anybody noticed a big difference ?
Pat

Re: Differences

Post by Pat »

WM dolls are actually from TPE materials, the same material as all the rest of the dolls unless you go with silicone like Realdoll and Shanhui etc..... But the difference with WM is the quality.
They are awesome dolls indeed but you pay more just because of the WM name.
It is like buying a pair of Nike shoes. It does the same job as the noname shoes from Walmart but only better :lol:
Hotnuts

Post by Hotnuts »

It does make sens. thanks!
Mitch3lTibodo

Post by Mitch3lTibodo »

I bought my first doll last febuary. She is a copy but a good copy. For what I could find she has medical grade TPE. She is firm to the point that little cracks would appeared on her breast if I assumed the missionnary position and let too much of my weight on her. On the other hand, her orifices are really tight and still intact. Then I bought a WM in September and boy oh boy, now I have a lady. The TPE is softer and less sticky, still powder her but she feels almost real. Her shoulder, her Thighs, her waist, and the position of her orifices down there, I don't know, everything is at the right place and it's only slight differences from the other one. The WM feels more like a real person when I hug her etc. And no, she is not as tight as the other one down there. The first one is number one for the "pee nice" and the WM is the best for the overall experience.