First Doll - Hello, Therese

This section is for sharing your best personal photos.
Cette section est pour partager vos meilleurs photos.
Forum rules
djibouti

First Doll - Hello, Therese

Post by djibouti »

Welcome to my home, Therese.
Purchased in late November and arrived in just 13 days this December.
She's GOMDoll Model: 158-80-A3 and she's spectacular.
Such soft skin and flexibility, she's helping me get in shape because she's 68 pounds of pure pleasure.

She has been asking where her sisters are and if luck is my lady, this contest entry will bring a new guest to our parties. ;)

Best of luck to all.
Attachments
14_12_2019_06_52_16_9430000.gif
14_12_2019_06_52_16_9430000.gif (20.54 MiB) Viewed 12401 times
GomDoll

Re: First Doll - Hello, Therese

Post by GomDoll »

djibouti wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:07 pm Welcome to my home, Therese.
Purchased in late November and arrived in just 13 days this December.
She's GOMDoll Model: 158-80-A3 and she's spectacular.
Such soft skin and flexibility, she's helping me get in shape because she's 68 pounds of pure pleasure.

She has been asking where her sisters are and if luck is my lady, this contest entry will bring a new guest to our parties. ;)

Best of luck to all.
Wow I love what you did with our logo
Thank djibouti
djibouti

Post by djibouti »

I'd like to share some initial thoughts on my purchase of a sex doll and maybe it will help those who are inquiring about it. This is after only a few days of owning one, and will definitely continue to evolve as time passes.

1) I'm definitely glad I made the decision to buy through realsexdoll.ca because there were no surprise customs/shipping fees involved in getting it to my door. The box was sealed up and there was no indication of what was inside. The box was enormous, as expected for a life-size mannequin whose body is all one piece.

2) What arrived was exactly what was advertised as being sold. The professional photos are the draw, but the doll you customize comes with standard accessories. I do not anticipate buying clothes for my doll, but may end up purchasing a higher quality wig.

3) I didn't buy the doll for companionship. I bought it to satisfy my sex needs. It has been much more satisfying to thrust into the shape of a woman than it is to clutch a flashlight or buck into a disembodied body part with no grip.

4) The doll is way heavier than I had anticipated. Seeing the number 68 and lifting the number 68 are not the same. Knowing this, and thinking I wanted to get the WM Doll Series 156cm Bust B-cup Large Hip (with the big ass) that weighs 105lbs, makes me glad I went with the smaller doll. I still want the big one eventually, but will have to get stronger before I make that leap.

5) Some sex positions are difficult to achieve because the body can be hard to move into place. One has to keep in mind that the doll is completely inert and will not be helping you out at all, so if you want to have her ride you cowgirl, you better be capable of supporting the full weight of the doll. I hope the next generation of dolls will have more hip manipulation, a slightly lighter frame and more skeletal flexibility.

6) The doll feels wonderful. The skin is nicely elastic and is nice to grab. I have been a little hard on her and sometimes her head ends up face down at a weird angle, but there has been no damage yet.

7) Cleaning has been a little difficult to manage because of the aforementioned weight and skeletal manipulation. I see now why the removable vagina is the standard option for dolls in stock at dolldepot.ca and will go with that in the future.

8) I'm happy to have made the purchase, but have not found an appropriate storage space for it. Considering the size, I may never be able to "stuff her into a corner" like I had imagined. Storage case might be a good idea.

I hope those who are reading this and have yet to make a purchase find this post helpful. I'm enjoying my new sex doll and hope to expand the "harem" soon. It was a completely utilitarian decision and I will treat her as such. I pray for it to stay in good condition, but just like a new computer, will have to replace it eventually.
Sender40

Post by Sender40 »

Congrats!! :D
Pat

Post by Pat »

More pics please!
And with a wig :roll:
Hotnuts

Post by Hotnuts »

Thanks for sharing the information. Yes, me too would like to see her dressed with a wig. Seems to be a very beautiful high quality model.
djibouti

Post by djibouti »

Hihi! Sorry, large chunks of hair were coming off from the wig's base mesh and I threw it away! I only have a baldy now. :(
She is beautiful to look at still. Great head model.
Pat

Post by Pat »

Haha! Go on amazon. Plenty of beautiful wigs there :D
djibouti

Post by djibouti »

Any advice on how to buy/who to buy from for quality?
Hotnuts

Post by Hotnuts »

For a wig have a look at Pinkcherry web site store. It's based in Canada. They got some wigs and other stuff too as dresses, panties and more. Sometimes they have very good prices when on sale. Delivery is fast. About 3-4 days